Becoming a member of Hanover Golf Club is the best way to enjoy all that our club has to offer, year-round. The club is managed by Acumen Golf, but owned by the membership. However, club stock/equity is not mandatory when joining the club. Below are just a few of the many benefits involved in being a member of Hanover Golf Club.
- Unlimited golf
- Optional monthly cart plan with unlimited cart use*
- Walking privileges
- Complimentary range balls
- Pro shop merchandise specials
- Structured men's, ladies, and senior golf associations and member tournaments
- Golf lessons and newly renovated members-only practice area
- Optional access to year-round handicap posting
- No yearly facility assessments unlike many other local private clubs
- Charging privileges with credit approval
- Private junior Olympic and children’s swimming pool
- 4 outdoor lighted tennis courts
- Holiday parties, member parties, and a year-round social calendar
- Access to Acumen Golf managed and owned clubs in the area
- Brandermill Country Club, Midlothian, VA
- Birkdale Golf Club, Chesterfield, VA
*Cart plan fees are $75.00 a month for an individual member, and $110.00 for a family. Plan requires a 12-month commitment. The cart plan is also valid at Brandermill Country Club and Birkdale Golf Club. For the more casual golfing member $10.00 cart fees at twilight are applicable during the year.
Referrals from members are the key to our success. If you know of someone who would be interested in purchasing a membership at Hanover Golf Club, we would appreciate your support and recommendation!